We make great software for Microsoft Windows
EULA (End User License Agreement)
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using software from Tikina Software. When you clicked the Yes button during the installation you indicated your acceptance of this license agreement. If you are unable to agree to any of these terms, you must remove all application files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
You are hereby licensed to:
- Try our software for a maximum of 30 days.
- Make as many copies of the trial version and documentation as you wish.
- Give exact copies of the original trial version to anyone you wish.
- Distribute exact copies of the original trial version in its unmodified form, either by electronic means or on physical media.
You are specifically prohibited from:
- Charging more than the reasonable cost of materials for distributing the
- Using the output from the trial version for any purpose other than personal evaluation or review of the product.
- Reverse engineering this product for any purpose whatsoever.
After the 30 day evaluation period you must either delete the trial version of our software from your computer, or purchase the registered version to obtain a full license. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use our software on one computer (i.e. a single CPU) at a time, for any legal purpose. The registered software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
OUR SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ANY LIABILITY OF THE SELLER WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO PRODUCT REPLACEMENT OR REFUND OF PURCHASE PRICE. YOU USE OUR SOFTWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.